This week, we are all being bombarded with messages asking us to "Give Big Now" to worthy causes. In these difficult times, CHCS also asks you to consider "Giving Small."
Give to small nonprofits and community groups. Especially, give to those organizations that don't have ways of communicating electronically -- by email, on the web, and on social media. These organizations have a tough time facing the major, permanent changes what we all face.
CHCS wants to work with you to help these organizations. Our Next9 Management System is designed for just such organizations.
It can be implemented quickly. It can be part of a custom or simple website (like this one), or, if preferred, an adjunct to an existing site.
Next9 provides all the features that an organization needs to succeed.
- Online access to all authorized representatives, wherever they are working
- Management of one-time and recurring memberships
- Management of one-time and recurring donations
- Event registration, with multiple ticket prices
- Website content
- Payment by credit and debit card, Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Email expiration notices
- Interaction with Mailchimp for email blasts
- Extensive reports for viewing, downloading and use with mail merge
- Just added! Yearly payments summary report
- Just added! Membership expiration report
Do you know a nonprofit that needs these features? Donate the cost of Next9, and will will match your donation. They'll get two years of the system for the cost of one. Contact CHCS for details.