CHCS donating Next9 Management System to small nonprofits
We're all hearing about the devastating effects COVID-19 is having on individuals, big business, and the economy. But what about small nonprofit organizations? They're needed more than ever. So CHCS has decided to help.
Each week, we will donate one six-month subscription to our Next9 Management System that helps nonprofits and community organizations manage members, donors, events, mail, and websites. Complete the linked form by Thursday at noon ET / 3pm PT to be considered.
- The organization must have 501(c)(3) status with the IRS.
- The organization must have 500 or fewer members, donors, and contacts.
- The form must be completed by an authorized representative of the organization.
- Only organizations not currently using Next9 are eligible.
- Selected organizations will include a basic subscription, including Next9, a content-managed website and blog.
- You will be able to enter the information about your members and donors online, or using a spreadsheet format that we will provide. This data will not be shared.
- Custom design and additional features may be added at additional cost.
- Decisions of CHCS are final.